Sold by the 50 pound bag
L-451APH2+ Alfalfa from Legacy Seeds
L-451APH2+ alfalfa delivers top forage yields on tough soils. This alfalfa also has a strong winter survival and persistence.
- Fall Dormancy: 4.5
- Winter Survival: 1.9
- Root Type: Branch
- Recovery After Cutting: Fast
- Forage Yield: Excellent
- Forage Quality: Very Good
- Delivers Top Forage Yields on Tough Soils
- Strong Winter Survival and Persistence
- Branch Rooted Alfalfa
- DRI: 35/35
- Aphanomyces Root Rot (Race 1): Highly Resistant
- Phytophthora Root Rot: Highly Resistant
- Anthracnose: Highly Resistant
- Fusarium Wilt: Highly Resistant
- Verticillium Wilt: Highly Resistant
- Bacterial Wilt: Highly Resistant
This item is currently unavailable online, but we would be happy to take your order over the phone (620)398-2231, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can give you a call during business hours. Thank you for your patience as we continue to update our new website!
Photos and information provided by Legacy Seeds LLC.