Sold by the 50 pound bag
Rangeland Alfalfa from Legacy Seeds
Rangeland alfalfa is a high forage yielding alfalfa that is productive under limited rainfall.
- Fall Dormancy: 3.0
- Root Type: Tap
- Winter Survival: 1.9
- Recovery After Cutting: Slow/Average
- Forage Yield: Very Good
- Forage Quality: Very Good
- Better Yield Under Drought Prone Soils
- Improved Survival Under Limited Moisture
- Disease Resistance to Protect the Stand
- DRI: 32/35
- Aphanomyces Root Rot (Race 1): Low Resistant
- Phytophthora Root Rot: Resistant
- Anthracnose: Moderately Resistant
- Fusarium Wilt: Resistant
- Verticillium Wilt: Resistant
- Bacterial Wilt: Resistant
This item is currently unavailable online, but we would be happy to take your order over the phone (620)398-2231, or you can email us at email@example.com, and we can give you a call during business hours. Thank you for your patience as we continue to update our new website!
Photos and information provided by Legacy Seeds LLC.